Breaking News, Event, Fresh News, New Products
ACE-HG series Heated Grips
ACE-HG20/21/21T series Heated Grips
for 12V DC Motorcycle & Scooter, ATV, PWC and Snowmobile
▸ 5 colour illumination of the control button to indicate selected temperature
▸ Fits 7/8″ / 22mm handlebars to work with existing twist grip throttle tubes or thumb throttle
ACE-HG20/ ACE-HG21/ ACE-HG21T
▸ HG20: 7/8″ / 22mm handlebars with twist grip throttle
▸ HG21: 7/8″ / 22mm handlebars with thumb throttle
▸ HG21T: 7/8″ / 22mm handlebars with thumb throttle Includes thumb warmer
- Acewell grips fits any 7/8″ / 22mm handlebars to work with existing twist grip throttle tubes (HG20XX) or thumb throttle (HG21XX)
- Push button temperature controller and power level display built into left grip allows an easy installation and no need for additional switches
- 5 levels of grip heat temperature with fast initial heating
- 5 colour illumination of the control button to indicate selected temperature
- The integrated control/display module keeps the original look of the bike but still allows full functionality for the grips
- Classic slimline design which suits all types of motorcycle, scooter, ATV, PWC and snowmobile
- Memory function enables to retain the heat level from previous setting after rebooting the vehicle.
- Optional thumb heat pad available
- Hard wearing and anti-slip silicon outer layer giving soft but durable texture
- Low voltage detection – the grips automatically switch off to help protect against a flat battery
- Simple installation with minimal wiring and detailed fitting
ACE-HG20 and ACE-HG21 are only compatible with 12V DC vehicles.
- DO NOT HOLD THE GRIPS WITH BARE HANDS! ALWAYS WEAR GLOVES TO AVOID BURNS!
- SWITCHING THE GRIPS ON FOR MORE THAN A FEW SECONDS IF NOT FITTED TO THE HANDLEBARS WILL CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE GRIPS AND MAY WARP THE INNER TUBE
- THE CONTROL BUTTON IS AN ELECTRONIC MICROSWITCH AND ONLY REQUIRES A GENTLE PRESS. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PULL THE BUTTON OUT TO CLEAN IT, DOING SO WILL DESTROY THE SILICONE AND IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO REINSTALL THE BUTTON.